Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Catch-all Thread for comments: 2013/07/10

I'm seven posts behind today. I don't plan on blogging about ALL Althouse posts (for however long I keep this up), but I don't mean to be this far behind. Except that I have other duties, of course. So anyone looking for  a place to gripe, bitch, moan or even (*gasp*) make positive comments about Althouse posts for this date can do so here. I probably won't get back to this until late this evening.

I think I'll just start putting up these catch-all posts every day.

5 comments:

bagoh20 said...

Instapundit has risen to the top of my RSS feeds, where Althouse onced reigned. She has dropping below Reason.com now too.

Chip Ahoy said...

That's probably a good way to do it. I discovered I can just drag Althouse's header directly over and drop it, bang, done. Just open two windows and zip zip zip. See what you have there and title the post "from this to that" whatever you decided to collect.

Icepick said...

Yeah, that does make doing it easier. Unfortunately I spent the whole day doing actual STUFF. Grrr. Seriously, it is hard keeping up with these tenured law professors.

Icepick said...

It'll be interesting to see how long this goes and what it does to her readership.

Icepick said...

Actually you don't even need two windows. Just two tabs on your browser will do. Grab the headline and drag and hover over the tab you wish to use and the browser should make the switch after a second or two. At least Firefox does.