Thursday, July 11, 2013

Catch-all Thread for comments: 2013/07/11

Okay, trying to keep up with a tenured professor with grown children, money and time to burn, with a retired spouse is pretty damned hard. It shouldn't come as a surprise that law professors have a good niche in the blogosphere: They're well positioned to have the time and resources to blog a lot.

So, since I won't be able to comment on everything in as timely a manner as I would like, here is a thread for people to comment on until something better gets posted by me. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Mitchell the Bat said...

I'm not quite sure what having a "retired spouse" adds to the mix. Meade policed the comment section but that's gone. Frankly, I don't know that he's retired.

Regarding your blog, I'll try to visit regularly. I might well fail at that as I'm getting stretched a bit thin on this whole internet thing.

I think I know what you mean about trying to keep caught-up.

Best regards.

Icepick said...

I'm thinking that maybe a retired spouse is someone that can take care of minor but annoying chores: quick trips to the grocery store, lawn care, cleaning up the blood of slaughtered commenters.... But perhaps not.

It looks like Lem and Trooper are going to have the go-to sites for Althouse Refugees. (Althouse Refugee Camp was an alternate name for this thing, but I decided to not be too obvious until I knew how it would go.) So this one might not last but for a week or two, which would be fine.

Mostly I'm a just comment junkie, looking for comments.

And thanks for stopping by, Mitchell, whether this because a regular spot or not.