Monday, July 8, 2013

Why only morning or evening?

What about the middle of the night?

Althouse post: Why do you have sex at the time of day when you have sex?

The body of the post:
16% say: "Already in bed."

That made me laugh out loud. Already in bed! Why bother? If convenience is your thing, it's even easier to just go to sleep. Or are we talking about the morning version of already in bed
My wife and I have gotten frisky in the middle of the night many times, usually when I roll over and just start molesting her in my sleep.

Also, what's wrong with convenience?

4 comments:

rcommal said...

Especially when there's a kid in the house, convenience is where it's at, baby!

Icepick said...

Yes!

bagoh20 said...

"My wife and I have gotten frisky in the middle of the night many times"

Yes, I know, and I wish you would cut that out. I'm trying to get some sleep. At least stop with that "Spank me Mommy" stuff. I can't sleep with that chatter.

Icepick said...

I'm surprised you heard that through the ball-gag.

Uh....

I mean, I have no idea what you're talking about.....